Saturday, February 19, 2011

Noli Eala Resign's as SBP Executive Head - Twitter

 
Noli Eala
Basketball will always be in my blood and in my heart and I will forever be indebted to it.
»
Noli Eala
For all the support and for according me the rare privilege and honor to serve the sport we all love.
»
Noli Eala
I wish to thank all of the SBP Members, our Board of Trustees,most esp our President MVP, all our SBP officers n the entire bball community.
»
Noli Eala
...foundations in place.
»
Noli Eala
I leave confident that the SBP is now stable, progressive and unified enough to meet the challenges of the future with very strong bball...
»
Noli Eala
My resignation will take effect after a 30-day transition period to ensure the smooth n orderly turnover of my functions to my replacement.
»
Noli Eala
My decision to relinquish my post is to enable me to return to d corporate world where new opportunities have recently been opened up to me.
»
Noli Eala
My full statement: It is with deep regret that I announce my decision to formally resign as Executive Director of the SBP.

No comments:

Post a Comment